Martes, Nobyembre 26, 2013

Code of Ethics of the Filipino IT Professional


1. I will promote public knowledge, understanding and appreciation of Information Technology
2. I will consider the general welfare and public welfare and public good in the performance of my work.
3. I will advertise goods or professional services in a clear and truthful manner.
4. I will comply and strictly abide by the intellectual property laws, patent laws, and other related laws in respect of Information Technology.
5. I will accept the full in responsibility for the work undertaken and utilize my skills with competence and professionalism.
6. I will make truthful statements on my areas of competence as well as the capabilities and qualities of my product and services.
7. I will not disclose or use any confidential information obtain in course of professional duties without the consent of the parties concerned except when required by the laws.
8. I will strive to attain the highest quality in both the products and services that offer.
9. I will knowingly participate in the development of the Information Technology.
10. I will uphold and improve the IT professional’s standard through continuing profession in order to enhance the IT profession.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento